I love this house! Saturday night I had a pool party for my friends (kind of a belated b-day party). It was fun. It lasted until after midnight, so I was tired the next day for church!! But I'm still glad I had it.
:)
Then Monday- for Labor Day, we hosted another pool party!! This time for a family I met at dog training class. A mom and her 7 young kids! (ages 3-14) The youngest one is named CJ too! So it can get quite confusing at class when the mom calls her little CJ and I look! He calls me big CJ, and he's little CJ. He's adorable. Then she has 6 year old twins- Gabby and Ben- who I absolutely LOVE!! They are so funny!! And ENERGETIC! Man oh man! And they hang around me as much as possible. It's so funny. So they came over to swim and play. It was a blast! (But it was exhausting too!!) (Giving rides in the pool- everybody holds onto CJ- while I swim around the pool.) But such fun! It was a good labor day weekend! AND it didn't rain on us! (which made me happy.) :)




No comments:
Post a Comment