Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finley's Baby Blessing

On Sunday, September 7, 2008-

Luke gave a beautiful baby blessing to his new son.

And Finley Harris Johnson's name is now officially on record as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

I was trying to find some a good pic or quote about baby blessings to include here from ww.lds.org or http://www.mormon.org/
- but alas- no luck!

It was a very cool experience to hear Luke give his precious baby a blessing. It was very sweet.
Their bishop was really cool too.
He let David come up to the middle of the circle for the blessing to hold the microphone, so he could feel included with the rest of the brothers.

The grandparents on the Johnson side. (The 1st grandkid!)
Bound to be really, really spoiled!! ;)
The majority of the Johnsons and Cluffs came out to Los Angeles for the baby blessing. It's a small ward to begin with! I'm not exaggerating when I say that we doubled their ward size while visiting!

No comments: