Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wild Wild West


***CHECK I T OUT ! ! ! ***

Jasmine officially owns a cowboy outfit!!

I owe a VERY BIG
THANK YOU to my friend Kathleen for making this for Jasmine!!

I told her I was going to audition using the Ride 'Em Cowboy trick- and she offered to make her this outfit!!



Check out the detail!!!

Even the hat has dog bone ribbon that matches the vest! And a bolo tie to help keep it on!

There's one more piece- a bandana- that covers up the collar. But that needed a little more work, so she took it home.

I went with her to the store to pick out the materials, and told her what I had in mind! And Voila!! The perfect costume!!!

I LOVE having friends who are talented enough to actual concoct the things my brain comes up with!!

Of course, Jasmine won't look at the camera. But oh well.

You get the idea!!!

Isn't it awesome?! :D

Ride 'em cowboy! YEEHAW!

No comments: