Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1st Day at my new job!



HERE'S MY NEW PLACE!

Ta Da!! This is where I work now!
(Well- technically- right now I work at both jobs!) But as of next week, I will only work at this job!! ;)

Welcome to the offices of Johnson & Larsen Family Dentistry!

They just had a lady quit in their front office, so I took her place! And in addition to scheduling, insurance, etc, (front desk stuff), I get to be in charge of the website design! YEAH!! :)

I've already changed it, so their patients can log in and check their appointment times online!
WELCOME to the 21st century Dr. J. and Dr. L.!! ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's nice to be able to stay up on what's happening in your life. I miss you, and I miss hearing you teach Sunday school! I hope things are going great and that the new job transition will be smooth.