Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Trick Dog- Coming up! (Here's the video!!) :)

(** Psst! Scroll down to the bottom of the blog- and press pause on the music before watching this!) :)

VOILA!!! Here it is! One time only- FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE- it's DOGGIES at the church!

We were the grand finale at the ward talent show last night. Our 1st performance in front of a live studio audience! Not too shabby- all things considered! Some of the tricks weren't perfect, and I forgot to do others... but oh well!! It was fun to do, and the kids loved it. They all rushed on stage after the show and wanted to see the tricks again and again! Jasmine behaved REALLY well with 20 kids trying to pet her at once, and all giving her different commands to lie down, roll over, etc. She's a very good natured dog!

9 comments:

Janey said...

Cj that was AWESOME!!!! You're a great performer (and so are your dogs!) and I loved how the kiddies just ate it up! Seriously, bravo!

Cameron and Cindy said...

Way to go! Good to finally find your blog. :) Hope that you are well.

Ray said...

Great job CJ! You're a natural actor yourself! That was a great show! Thanks for sharing!

The Luthy Life said...

CJ, what a great performance! You did amazing! The whole time I was watching it I wanted to go give Jaz treats for being so darn adorable. She is so stinkin' smart! I loved how towards the end kids would slowly start coming up to the stage waiting to attack Jaz.

Ryan and Bethany said...

Yay! You are the best dog trainer!

deena leena said...

Well done! If they do tryouts for Greatest American Dog, you gotta go! I'm a big fan of you guys' show! Give the Jazster loves for me.

Annie said...

Very impressive! We have a hard time just getting both dogs to go outside at the same time! That was great rehearsal for your Late Night debut! ...any word on that yet?

Mandie said...

Very good! I didn't realize you had a blog! I do too. It's alanandmandiedoty.blogspot.com

geoffrey said...

very impressive! you have done amazing things with those dogs! it is fun to see you ham it up with them!!