Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ward Talent Show! Guess what we did?!

Friday night was my ward talent show! When the sign-up sheet went around in Sunday School, I just automatically passed it to the person next to me. (Because I've never had any kind of talent that you can showcase on a stage.) But then my friend Melanie said, "what about your dog tricks?" I considered it- and thought that might be fun! But I had to double check to see if I could bring my dogs inside the church! The Bishop said it was okay! So we were the concluding act for the show!















This is us practicing at home... part of the Cowboy Trick. I say "Stick 'Em Up!"- and Jaz sits up, then when I say "BANG"- she lies down and plays dead!









This is part of the Superman Trick- she can leap over tall buildings in a single bound!

This is after the talent show- all the kids wanted a repeat performance!

Jaz and Toddy - getting ready for the big show. My sister Emily was nice enough to come and record the show for me. So now I just need to get a copy of that, so I can post it on YouTube to let all my friends see our 1st real performance!

At the end of the night- here's the trick dogs!


I was quite proud of my pups!! Considering this was our first time in front of a large live audience!

GOOD DOG! :)

2 comments:

Mammaratzzi said...

Grams and I just read your blog about the talent show and saw the pictures. They are so cute. I can't wait for you to load it up.
Love, Mom

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

That is too cute! Great to see you on here, CJ. Love the Brooke White song :)