Thursday, September 11, 2008

Is this my house?

I 'm trying to find the perfect little house for me, 2 roommates, and a dog! I've been on the look-out for a little while.
Today I went with my dad to check out this place.

And I'm thinking about it. There are a lot of other factors involved.

But I just wanted to show you what it looks like!

3 comments:

Kelli Hobbs said...

I think that is a really nice house. Where is it located? I also really liked Jasmine's cowboy outfit. It is very adorable and your friend is very talented. I wish you the best of luck. Kelli

CeeJ said...

It's in Finley Farms. (in Gilbert)

I initially like it- because my nephew's name is Finley. So therefore, it must be a good place to live right?? ;)

Steve said...

One time I looked at buying a house similar to that but wasn't sure if I wanted the bedrooms to be in the front of the house, which it looks like they may be in this one. Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it was just something I was hesitant about. Just throwing that out there in case it matters to you, too. But regardless, have fun!!