Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tiiiiiiiired!


This is my FAVORITE photograph circulating around the internet email circles. I absolutely love it. It's so adorable!!!! Babies & puppies- how can you go wrong?
It's also what I feel like doing right now!!! I bet I could lie down and Jasmine would go to sleep too! (But maybe not look this cute!)
Because I can get absorbed into researching things online, last night I didn't go to bed until 1:30 AM! Then I had to get up for work! This wasn't the best plan. I'm not at the top of my game today- because most of my body just wants to take a nap!! In attempting to try and get rid of my oncoming headache, I tried to take some advil. Only later did I realize... I never took the advil. I swallowed a different pill. (my sinus one that I normally take in the mornings.) Oops. Just more proof of how really tired I am!
And if I would just GO PACK- and get ready to leave tomorrow- I perhaps COULD take a nap! (But we both now that's not going to happen!) I leave for Utah in the morning- to go to Seth & Jane's wedding!! WOOHOO!!! I'm excited! (Both for their marriage and to see all the fam again!) :)

No comments: