
Well, I personally am grateful to live in this great country. And I'm grateful for those who serve and who have served in the past to protect the liberties and freedoms we enjoy.
And on a lighter note- I'm thankful to have the day off from work
to relax and throw pool parties! ;)
I have to take advantage of today to relax, because tomorrow I need to attack my urgent "things to do" list! (which have deadlines!) For example- I don't yet have a dress for Seth's wedding- and he gets married next week!! ACK! And I need to finish planning my Sunday School lesson for church tomorrow! And I need to do laundry and clean my house! And a billion other things. But.. I'm going to stop here before I get overwhelmed. I've paid my bills online for the month, and have updated my blog. The rest of the stuff I can worry about tomorrow. ( I love having an extra day off!!!) :D Have a wonderful weekend!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment