Back Flip or Back Flop?

This is the Johnson swimming pool. Beautiful, isn't it? It doesn't look painful. And yet- looks can be deceiving! I spent a good portion of my Tuesday evening trying to morph my back flop into a semi-decent back flip. Needless to say, since there is no photo evidence of it, I must not have been that successful! But Seth and also Jane seemed to pick it up quite well. (Minus a few over rotations, and side rotations, and incidents of water going up the nose!) Practice makes perfect, right? Maybe eventually!!
It's been fun having Seth & Jane JOHNSON visiting here for the week. The capital letters are to remind me that they are husband & wife. I knew they got married. I was there. But it still sounds weird to say Seth's wife. ? Just like when Samantha & Trevor got married, and the guy told Trevor to give Sis. Myers a kiss.... at first we thought it was weird that he asked him to kiss him mom! (then it dawned on us! oh yeah! The OTHER Sis. Myers!) Weird! Give me time. I'll get used to it!!



1 comment:
Love the blog keep it up and the flipping too. Cheers
Post a Comment