Thursday, July 3, 2008

CJ LOVES Finley. (and Annie & Luke of course!) ;)

Aunt CJ, little Finley, & his sweet mommy Annie
He's such a good baby.
Little Burrito!
I don't think he likes daddy's scruffy face!
This is my favorite pose- so precious.
Well- I don't know what to write. All I want to do is stare at these pictures over and over!
He's such a cutie!!
This past weekend, I went to visit Luke, Annie, & Finley in LA. I timed it just right- so I was the only visitor that weekend! haha! So I got Finley all to myself!!! :D
It was perfect. He's such a good natured little baby.
That being said- he was still waking poor Annie up every 1/2 hour at night.
But once we got him a swing, he was content to only wake up every 3 hours to feed!
I used to think that boppy's were a necessity for every new mom. I rescind that statement. Now I think it's the swing that's the most essential! Just to give the parents a little break!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Finley is so adorable. I'm so glad you had a chance to go visit him. I's so fun to be an aunt!

Annie said...

Thanks for the swing CJ, it's changed our lives!

Amy said...

Those pictures of Finley are adorable! We have a pretty cute nephew wouldn't you say.