Monday, March 16, 2009

More NY photos

Here's some more photos from our trip to New York! Usually when I pull out the suitcase and start packing, Jasmine gives me her sad eyes. THIS time when I started putting all her stuff in my suitcase, she was really curious. She kept pulling her orange bone out of my bag. (Because that's hers, and it doesn't go there!) Jasmine was pretty mesmerized by the sights and sounds of New York City. She's probably thinking "Where the heck am I???"
Here's what we saw on the ride to the hotel. We were right down the street from Central Park, in the theater district.
This is me and Jaz behind David Letterman's desk. That whole stage is a lot smaller than it seems on TV.

After we came back home, Jaz promptly buried herself under the pillows and took a nap. (We both had jet lag!) I think she'll need about 4 months before she'll be willing to travel cargo again!

No comments: