Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Disney Dog Auditions

HaHa-so get this... Last Friday March 13th, just TWO days after we had returned home from New York, my friend Maria calls me. She had just heard on the news that they were holding open auditions here in Phoenix for a walk-on role in an upcoming Disney movie. She was taking her dog, and she said I HAD to bring Jasmine! Well, I had to go to a dental convention that day! Since Maria was already going, she suggested she take Jasmine for me! Then I could just meet up with them after my convention! So that's what we did!

This was our FIRST live audition. Jaz did okay. It was hot outside, so she wasn't super cooperative. But she did pretty good. She did probably 75% of the tricks I asked her to do. So it was a good experience for her (and me!).

A professional photographer was there to take these pictures: (which I think make her look AWESOME!) It doesn't show the times she's not cooperating! ;) I don't think anything will come of this audition. (Because they also taped it!) But it was fun to be there, and definitely good practice!!


2 comments:

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

How exciting Ceej! I'm glad that you and Jasmine got out there and auditioned. =) I saw Maria in the background of ur pic, how did she do?

CeeJ said...

Maria had fun too. Her dog got a little more stage fright, but in all fairness this was his first audition too!