Friday, October 3, 2008

Dad's Birthday- what more could you want?

My brother David likes to decide for us what we're doing on our birthdays. (Whether that's what we want to do or not!!)

For my dad's 62nd b-day, David got excited to go see Beverly Hills Chihuahua! Yeehaw! I had the day off too, so I went with David and my parents to see it.

Surprisingly enough, it was actually a cute movie! I went to it mainly to spent time with the fam, but it ended up being a good time! I really enjoyed watching it to see all the different tricks they got all those dogs to do!! Quite impressive!!! :)

Happy Birthday Dad!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :)

2 comments:

The Luthy Life said...

Now that just doesn't sound like David.:) He's already decided what we're going to do for my birthday.

Mandie said...

You are the only one I know who has seen this show! My girls really want to see it... since you thought it wasn't too bad we may actually take them now! Thanks!