Saturday, October 11, 2008

Camping at Bear Canyon Lake!

Pictures are worth 1,000 words, right? This is the group I went camping with!! (plus a few more who disappeared right before picture time!!) It was SOO much fun!!! It was so refreshing to be up in nature. It was a little cold. (Pretty windy at times too!) But it was wonderful!!! I loved it up there. We were at Bear Canyon Lake- which is about 40 minutes outside of Payson.
The leaves had just started to change color. The air was crisp and chilly!

Karin brought her dog too!
My friend Jared




My friends Troy and Ben

A pup tent for my pups!! :)
We had a fire to keep us warm- and to roast marshmellows for smores!!! (my favorite!!)







This is Bear Canyon Lake!
We hiked down there- it's just beautiful!!! :D

2 comments:

Steve said...

Nice pictures. Good to see old friends. :)

Jennica said...

So sad to have missed the camping trip. I don't remember where I was (I think I was out of town)...looks like you had a blast!