Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I LOVE Halloween!! I love seeing how creative people can be with their costumes!!

On Friday, I stayed home until around 8:30 pm to pass out candy. Jaz was a cowboy/horse for half of the night, and a witch for the other half! (Because she got groomed on Friday, the cowboy costume didn't fit as well! She would shake and it would tilt to the side!)
So after the trick-or-treaters, I went out with my friend Jennifer to a Halloween party at ASU! It was AWESOME! When that ended, we joined a group of friends who had a "party hopping itinerary" (thanks to Stacy!) and went to a house party close by.
I'll post about it tomorrow though- cuz I'm tired! And there are a TON of cool pictures to sort through!

3 comments:

Jennica said...

Such fun costumes! What a cute puppy!!

Brenda said...

Love the orange hair on the witch! :-)

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

So cute! Looks like you had a great halloween!