Thursday, May 21, 2009

Emily's Graduation

Ta-Da!! Today the last Johnson kid graduated high school! Emily Johnson is now a proud member of Gilbert High School's Class of 2009! (Congratulations!) I also graduated from Gilbert High School- Class of 1994. It's kind of weird to think that 15 years has passed since then. What have I done with my life since then? Hmmm... something to ponder.

So... the night of Emmy's graduation was a little wet! At first my pictures were turning out like this:
But I was more than happy to sit through the rain to watch my little sis graduate. Eventually, it became more of a light drizzle. Here's Emily's commencement program: (I don't think it will be able to go into a scrapbook, unfortunately!)

My mom, dad, and Luke were there to join me in the rain.Annie and Finley came at first- but decided not to stay on account of the rain. (Which I think was a good idea). Because not only were we squished together on wet bleachers, other people had those noise makers which sound like a fog horn. Finley would not have enjoyed it! But the rest of us were glad to be there to celebrate with Emmy.

No comments: