Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Degrees of Hugh Jackman.

You know how it's cool when you know someone who knows someone... (like the 3 degrees of Kevin Bacon.) Well I'm now part of the 3 Degrees of Hugh Jackman! ;)

In case you weren't aware... Hugh Jackman was in Arizona last weekend for the world premiere of his movie: X-men Origins: Wolverine.

I don't follow celebrity gossip much... (because honestly I don't care.) Don't get me wrong- I love movies and have my favorite actors. But I just don't care where they were seen or what they were wearing. But I do like to hear of instances that show their character. (and how it effects others.) For example, Hugh Jackman surprised all the people who waited overnight to get tickets by buying them breakfast. That impressed me.

Then I found out that my co-worker's son was one of the highway patrol officers who escorted Hugh Jackman from the airport. As soon as he landed, Hugh Jackman walked right over to them and asked their names. And he posed for pictures with them. So here's Sherman with Hugh Jackman. (I officially like Hugh Jackman.) I already liked him as an actor, but now I like him as a person as well. :)

1 comment:

***~_Bunz_~*** said...

Hugh Jackman is an awesome actor! And now I too like him even more as a person after reading ur blog! so I believe that makes it 4 degrees of Hugh for me =D