Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Only 6 days left to Vote! (for Australia, not the mayor!)

Well... only 6 days left and I can move on with my life!

That's when the Queensland Tourism board narrows down the list of 19,554 applicants to 50 applicants!! (Quite a drastic cut!)

I'm just wondering if they're really going to watch all the videos!

Just in case you're reading this and you haven't watched mine yet, PLEASE go to http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/fPDtipTk828 and rate my video!

As of RIGHT NOW, when I'm writing this I've had 283 views. (which seems like a lot- considering I only applied on Friday) But when you click on the "Most Viewed" tab, I'm on page 61!! So... how do I get more people to watch my video? I've emailed people, and posted it on Facebook. That's all I know how to do!! :)

Anyway- in a week- life will either go back to normal, or get really intense!! :D Either one's fine by me. I just want next week to come!!!

2 comments:

The Luthy Life said...

CJ you know I am rooting for you! You know you would rock at this job. I am sure they will see that too. Your video was perfect. I watched some of the others and they were lame. My fingers are crossed!

Jessica said...

I loved your video. It was awesome. I just e-mailed pretty much everyone I know and asked them to watch and rate your video.

You rock! Good luck.