Sunday, February 22, 2009

I GOT IN!! WAHOO!!! WATCH THIS!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!

My video application was accepted for "The Best Job in the World"!!! Finally! The 2nd time's the charm!! If you haven't heard, I'm applying to be a travel blog writer down in Australia! They want someone who is adventurous, creative, and has good communication skills! I would LOVE to have that job!! Please watch my video!! (and rate it!)

http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/fPDtipTk828

And tell all your friends to watch it too! :) They pick 10 applicants to interview, and one Wild Card applicant. (The person who has the most video views- who's rated the highest.) There are thosands of applicants from all over the world.

I know it's a long shot, but I figured why not try?? :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Congratulations, CJ!! That is awesome you got in. You would be perfect for the job!!! I tried watching your video, but the link didn't work right. You should put something on facebook to help get as many people to rate it as you can. A friend of mine did that for a music competition he was in with YoYo Ma and he ended up 5th highest! Is there another way I can get to the video? I would love to see it and rate it for you!

Laurel said...

I was able to get it to work. Fun video! :)