Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Mayan (Restaurant in UT)

On Feb. 5th, I flew up to Utah to spend time with my Grandma. (Because my mom, who normally stays with Grams, had to go to Oregon with my dad for a conference that weekend.)

Of course, right before I was supposed to go up there, I got sick!!! :(
(The same head cold/cough that the rest of the world is passing around!) So I still went up there anyway, but couldn't see Grams on Friday because I wasn't quite over my cold.

So instead, I called up my friend Brenda and we went out to dinner. (I went with her family.) It was FUN!! :D We went to "The Mayan" restaurant- where you get to watch a live show every 15 minutes. (Mock Mayan tribe- complete with chief, cliff divers, and Indiana Jones.)

Although I was glad I was able to go to Utah and be with Grams,
this dinner was the more fun part of the trip!

Check out this cliff diver!!! This was pretty cool entertainment!!

We BARELY escaped being eaten by the snake.

It's Eat or be Eaten at the Mayan Restaurant.

No comments: