Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had a fun, LARGE family gathering this Thanksgiving. All of the siblings, in-laws, my Aunt Barb, Uncle Phil, Cousin Andy, and my cousin Andy's friend also named Andy. (Like things weren't confusing enough!) 4 dogs, and 19 people total... if you're counting Finley! So realistically, 18 1/2 people crammed into our kitchen! It was loud at times (as evidenced by this picture of Finn covering his ears!) j/k
He's so cute! We went around the table and said the things we were thankful for this year. And what do you know, we all mentioned we were thankful for Finley. Go figure.
It was so good to have all the family together. We ate lots of food, played games, ate more food, went to movies, and went to the park to play "Dora-ball". It's like volleyball, but with a Dora-The-Explorer ball. With the wind factor, it kept ending up in the court next to us... which I'm sure those people appreciated. (that's my sarcastic voice) ;) But we had a good time. I really like having all my family (siblings & in-laws) together. :) I'm thankful for the friendships I share with my family members.

No comments: