Happy, Happy Baby Finn
Mmmm.... books.
Mmmmm... jackets.
YEA! I'm cute!!
All smiles for Uncle Budge
Seeing this little guy was the highlight of our quick trip to UT.
I haven't been blogging much lately, because it's hard for me to write while I'm feeling emotional. Plus, despite my out-going personality, I'm actually a fairly private person. (about deeper feelings) But to give you a brief summary, we made a short trip to UT to basically say good-bye to my Grandma Johnson. She just found out last month that she has stage 4 breast cancer, and has gone downhill rapidly. Last Sunday, she was admitted to a hospice care facility. I'm not quite ready to talk about it yet. But I'm glad I got to see her again. And I'm grateful for the love and support she gave me through-out her life.
Finley was so funny on this trip. He wants to eat everything. It's hard not to smile when you're around him. Even my Aunt Jeanne commented that they need a baby in their family to help get them through this. Finley is really a happy baby. I know I'm prejudice because I'm related, but I really do think he's so cute!! I'm so glad he's a part of my life.
Seeing this little guy was the highlight of our quick trip to UT.
I haven't been blogging much lately, because it's hard for me to write while I'm feeling emotional. Plus, despite my out-going personality, I'm actually a fairly private person. (about deeper feelings) But to give you a brief summary, we made a short trip to UT to basically say good-bye to my Grandma Johnson. She just found out last month that she has stage 4 breast cancer, and has gone downhill rapidly. Last Sunday, she was admitted to a hospice care facility. I'm not quite ready to talk about it yet. But I'm glad I got to see her again. And I'm grateful for the love and support she gave me through-out her life.
Finley was so funny on this trip. He wants to eat everything. It's hard not to smile when you're around him. Even my Aunt Jeanne commented that they need a baby in their family to help get them through this. Finley is really a happy baby. I know I'm prejudice because I'm related, but I really do think he's so cute!! I'm so glad he's a part of my life.



2 comments:
Ceej, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Heavenly Father's plans are sometimes hard to understand, but there's always forever to spend with the ones we love! I know you're a super private person, but know that I love you! :)
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Hang in there.
Post a Comment