skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jasmine's Birthday!
Today is Jasmine's Birthday! She's 3 years old today! (Somewhere in the back of my head, I knew Dec. 5th was her birthday. But yet I didn't actually remember until Petsmart sent her a b-day card!!) Whoops! But they sent it early enough that I remembered on the actual day! I'm going to take her to Petsmart this weekend and she can pick out a toy. (Last year, it was a fuzzy, squeaky bone. I'm willing to bet this year will be a fuzzy, squeaky bone. She knows what she likes!) It seems weird that I've had this dog for 3 years!! She's such a good dog though. I wouldn't have it any other way. She's almost done getting all the vet tests she needs done to become a certified therapy dog! Then we can go into hospitals and nursing homes and show off her tricks! That will be fun. :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jasmine. Your mommy needs to find some Frosty Paws for your special celebration. (ice cream for dogs) May you have many more wonderful days being spoiled by your mommy and getting into trouble with Toddy!
Happy Birthday Jaz! What a pretty little Santa doggy!
Post a Comment