Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Temple, Blading, Treats

Here's my Tuesday:

If you didn't go outside this evening, you should have. The sunset was amazing!! Beautiful yellows, reds, and blues. It was fantastic. I went to the temple this afternoon (hence the photo)- and had an awesome experience. (and I actually got an answer to something urgent I'd been praying about!) Which was nice! Usually my answers to prayers don't come so quickly! I like the speedy delivery ones!! ;)

When I got home, Jasmine was more than ready to get out of the house. (in which she had been trapped all day long!) So we went rollerblading! (The most efficient way to exercise a dog in my opinion!) (Assuming she doesn't trip you!) But Jaz is getting good at not tripping me. This is a picture of her panting hard after our long work-out!! My Pup is Pooped! Or was pooped for several minutes anyway until the doorbell rang!)


Ooooh yeah! I'm in a real ward now! Last Sunday was my 1st Sunday in my new family ward. And today- to my pleasant surprise, the Relief Society president stopped by with a plate of chocolate chip cookies!! Ooooh yeah! Welcome to the family wards! There are some definite perks! Notice how the blue ribbon bow matches the checkered paper plate perfectly. ;) Gotta love those Mormons!! ***And TRUST ME*** I learned my lesson from the cheesecake incident... those cookies are resting safely on the kitchen counter. Away from curious noses!

No comments: