Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jaz gets a haircut!

This morning, I dropped Jasmine off at the groomer's before heading to work!


Here's her new haircut! The bandana look is just to try out- (possibly to use for the cowboy trick) so she gets to practice wearing it while I'm at work! The smart dog knows how to take it off though! I've seen her do it! Some days she'll leave it on while I'm gone, sometimes she takes it off! Depends on her mood!


She's always very energetic and playful after coming back from the groomer's! We have to run around the house and play for a little bit. Notice her white paws and muzzle! This is how she could look- but it won't last!

This is Jaz wanting me to chase her around the living room trying to get her bone. It's a game we play everyday after work. Yes, my life is that exciting. I chase my dog around the living room. And it's actually kinda fun. ;)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Looking snazzy, Jazzy!