Monday, September 14, 2009

Johnson Larsen Family Dentistry is on the Move!

So- Here's my new Work Home! The dental office where I work has officially moved! (To a gorgeous office on Greenfield/Guadalupe!) (Closer to me- YEA!) And I, the designated "New Office/Moving Coordinator" am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it's ALMOST done!!! It's been insane trying to coordinate this move. Some things have come together... some things have not! (For example, we have been without phones/fax/internet for the past week and a half!) It HOPEFULLY will be installed Thursday! (Tricky to run a business without a phone!) Right now all the calls are getting forwarded to a cell phone- but that's 3 lines of business calls going to 1 cell phone that only 1 person can answer. When I left the office today, I had 34 missed calls. It's quite crazy! But... it will ALL be worth it in the end!

Our new office is GORGEOUS inside! (It hardly looks like a dental office!) AND they upgraded to all digital x-rays!! WOOHOO! NO more scanning the old ones! And we upgraded to a new software (which is so much better than the old one!) It's awesome! We've always had an awesome staff, but now we have a cool, new, awesome office to match!! If I can just survive these next 2 weeks, have everything delivered before we re-open next Monday, have everything installed correctly, and all the equipment work right, then I won't be pulling my hair out... and things are going to be great!!! ;)

1 comment:

Edith.morris said...

Your new office looks like it is in the same area as our pediatric doctor, so the next time we have an appointment, we will stop by and say "hi!"