Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Cover Girl / Cover Dog

Well, it's obvious that I've been neglecting my blog lately! But that's because I'm busy keeping up with this pooch! (and her blog- www.myfavoritepup.blogspot.com) I've moved most the doggy news over there. (That way I don't have to write it twice, and I don't have random strangers reading my personal blog!) She's had an article in the Gilbert Tribune, and 2 in the AZ Republic. (One before we won, one after.) And this month, she's on the cover of "Go Gilbert" magazine.

But I had to share this picture!! Because I think it's so adorable!! This totally captures her playful, happy, loving personality. And I was impressed that they wrote a 4 page article about Jaz and dog training! (Including a full page picture inside). If you want to read it, go to http://www.gogilbert.com/

FYI- The Mighty Dog producers come in 2 weeks to film her for the commercial! I had to take her to the vet to get a Certificate of Good Health. The vet said she was in good healtlh, but also pointed out that she was getting a little tubby!! (She's put on 1 1/2 lbs in the last 6 months.... that's a lot for a little dog!) She's not overweight by any means... just a little tubby! :) I mentioned that both Jaz and I are going to get a lot more exercise this fall- because we start Agility classes Sept. 23rd. (Which I'm really excited about!)

So... that's my hectic life! (In addition to all the regular stuff!) :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

That's the best looking cover girl I've ever seen! Way to go, Jaz!