Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jaz on the News

Well, as it turns out the Live Interviews are almost easier than the ones they piece together. Because you know exactly what it's going to turn out like! Plus, it's less formal. You're just having a conversation, and then... whoops they started taping you ... and you don't even realize it at first!

So far we've had 3 TV interviews, but I've only been able to find one online. Here's the one we did Tuesday with Good Morning Arizona:

http://www.azfamily.com/video/gmaz-index.html?nvid=380058&shu=1

I met the other finalist named Heather. She's awesome! So sweet! And her dog is so talented! They pick the 3 Grand Prize winners, so maybe we'll both get picked! That would be great! I learned so much from her! (Like how to teach Jaz to do a front hand-stand!) We spent most the day together, because we went out to lunch at Subway between interviews.

I was also interviewed with the AZ Republic. They're going to publish an article about Jasmine either Friday or Saturday. I did a phone interview, because there was no way I could miss any more work! My office manager was nice enough to let me take off the time that I did without coverage!

I'm glad all the interviews are over for now. Jaz didn't like getting 2 baths in one week! And I'm happy I don't have to get up super early to drive to downtown Phoenix anymore!

They announce the winners July 27th. So I get a little bit of a break until then! :)


They announce the Grand Prize winners on July 27th. A

2 comments:

Kelli Hobbs said...

I watched your tape of Good Morning America. You are not camera shy. You look like you and Jaz were born to be behind the camera. I wish you the best of luck and am anxious to here the results.

Heather said...

I saw your interviews last week. They were both awesome. Good luck in the contest!