Friday, April 10, 2009

NEW ROOMIE!

So... I totally forgot to write that I have a new roommie!! It seems so natural to have her here, that I blanked out on writing about it. I have a really cool friend named Deena that moved in here right before General Conference. It's been awesome having her here!

Right now we're sharing the master bedroom until my other roommate Rachel gets married in June. Then she'll move into that room. (Then Jasmine will be torn who's bed to sleep on!) Currently she spends 1/2 the night with me, 1/2 with Deena!! Deena adores Jasmine, so of course Jasmine adores Deena.

This is an old picture, but I recently discovered my camera is in Los Angeles! I had left it at my parent's house, and they thought it was Seth & Jane's. So they sent it out to Cali to get it back to them! Ooops! So... this will have to do for now!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Being your roomie is so fun! :) I'll have a new roomie soon too, but will probably be sharing my bed with her for at least 6 months. I know, I spoil my kids, but they just grow too fast! You girls have fun! :)