HAPPY EASTER!!!!
Since I'm the mid-singles FHE co-chair, I get to pick the activities we do! Last Monday, we dyed Easter Eggs! (Because I haven't done that in a while!) It was enjoyable! Can you pick out the ones I did?
Last night, I took my friends Melissa and Joseph to the Easter Pagaent at the Mesa temple grounds. I got there early to save seats. A nd look!!! :) If you get there early, you get to meet the cast! AND... when I asked if I could take a picture with him, he asked if I wanted to hold the lamb! OF COURSE!! This little lamb is one month old.

And then (after I washed my hands)... I held another one month old for the rest of the pagaent! (So Melissa could actually enjoy watching it.) This is Abby. She's 3 weeks old.
So that's my Easter week!! I'm headed to the pagaent again tonight with some co-workers. Maybe I'll get a picture of me with a donkey this time.
2 comments:
Well, the alien one is obvious. :-) Otherwise, maybe the spiderwebby one?
That is so cool you got ot hold a lamb! The eggs are beautiful :)
Post a Comment