Sunday, April 19, 2009

Doggy Superstar! (or Rockstar!)

OK- I know I'm prejudice... but I think my puppy is so funny/cute when she hides under the couch.

So guess where this picture was taken? Phoenix, AZ!
Guess what we were doing? Auditioning for A1 Animal Talent (well- waiting our turn!)
Guess what happened?? We made it!! :) They signed her! My dog has an agent!! ;)
haha- That still makes me laugh to say that!
We just need to submit some photographs- and in a little while- you'll see Jaz here:
Now maybe nothing will come of this... or maybe something will! I guess we'll have to wait and see! :)
P.S. I titled this blog "Rockstar"- because that's what the lady doing the audition kept calling Jaz. "She's a rockstar!" They told us to work on distance, using only one command, and going to multiple marks. So.. homework! :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

That's so awesome that she got signed! Congrats! I knew that dog had star potential!

Ryan and Bethany said...

That is so cool your dog has an agent, I don't know anyone that has a pet with an agent, so you are the first. Congratulations! Let's see your dog in some commercials and movies....