Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hair Cut & a Date

Well- I guess that title reveals it all. I got my hair cut & colored today. I now have bangs (sort of). More like long layers that fall in my face and poke out at weird angles. (I'm still figuring out how to style it!)

AND... I'd better learn how to fix it quick! Cuz I have a date in 1 hour! My friend Liz set me up with one of her guy friends, and we going to double. We're going up to Saguaro Lake tonight. Liz's boyfriend has a big telescope, and we're going to hopefully be able to view the craters in the moon if it's not too bright.
(Yesterday was a full moon- and it looked awesome!) I discovered this while driving to work early in the morning! It looked like a yin-yang symbol! So anyway- I'm excited about tonight. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think you should post some pics of your hair. Hope you are doing great!

Annie said...

ooooh, i want to see your hair, too! how was the date?