Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year for Halloween, I decided to dress up like a pirate again. (The feared pirate CJ!)

My roommate Deena and I attended our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. (My 1st one ever.) Jaz even got to come to the party! She had several costumes, but I settled for the pumpkin one that night. We had a good time passing out candy and seeing all the cute little kids in costume! (I love Halloween!!)



These are the kids I sit with at church. (The Householder family.) I've kind of adopted their kids as honorary nephews and niece!







Halloween was on a Saturday. The night before (Friday night), I went to a huge party they hold each year called "Party in the Groves". It's awesome. I love going just to see all the creative costumes!! These were some of my top favorites from this past year:

Dorothy and the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz.

(Mixed in with Princess Leia and Darth Vader- even though it's so dark outside you can't even see he's behind me!!)





Wonder Woman!! =)












Edward (from Twilight)... the picture doesn't do it justice. He had white glitter all over his body. I think he makes a better Edward than the actor in the movie!










And of course, my favorites- STAR WARS.

Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and Han Solo.


I LOVED the costumes!! I think in the future I will try being Princess Leia or Wonder Woman... if I can find those costumes. These looked authentic!

1 comment:

Mischa Brewer said...

Aww...there's my favorite and one of the cutest prirates I know! ;) Missed enjoying Halloween with you, but glad you shared the pics anyway! :)