Thursday, June 12, 2008

The New Katie and Clark Richardson!

The happy couple- Katie & Clark













Katie and CJ







They had a cupcake tower instead of a cake.










I really liked their colors. I had never seen a green rose before!!






If you didn't know already, this spring was the season of LOVE. It seemed like EVERYONE was getting married (nothing wrong with that!). Unfortunately, they all wanted to get married at the same time!!! During the month of May, I had a wedding every single weekend. Often twice a week! It was insane! If both receptions were in AZ, I tried to make an appearance at both. And twice I had to miss someone's wedding, because I was somewhere else. (For example, my really good friend Melissa ended up getting married the same day (and TIME!) that my sister Samantha went through the temple. Aaahhh!!! What do you do??? (I went to Sam's- because she's family.) But it was a hard decision.

Luckily, Katie and Clark were smart- and waiting till June. So I didn't feel conflicted going to their reception! In fact, I rather enjoyed it! They had a lot of different, creative things. For example, they had a photo booth when you walked in. It took 6 different pictures of you (printed in a vertical strip). You kept 3, and they glued 3 into a scrapbook- and you wrote a message next to your pictures. That was fun. They also had a regular guest book which had cute photos of Katie & Clark in it. I also liked their cupcake tower. (See picture above). Those were cute. And their flowers were of course awesome. All in all- a fun wedding reception! (and I've been to quite a few!!)

No comments: