Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jaz's National TV Debut!

For those of you who don't know- I've pretty much switched to blogging over on Jasmine's blog. Since most of the updates in my life have to do with my dog!! So you'll have to start reading http://myfavoritepup.blogspot.com/ to find out what's really going on in my life!

I tell people I have 3 full time jobs. I work at the dental office still. I'm the Young Women's President in my ward- over 33 girls. And I'm Jasmine's full time agent/PR Rep/trainer. And so that keeps my life pretty full!

Jaz just had her national TV debut yesterday! And in case you didn't get a chance to see it, I recorded it off the TV.


We also just got back from a trip to Atlanta, Georgia! Jasmine and I flew out there at the end of September- because we were guest speakers at a pet social media convention. And they had us to a trick dog demo too! It was awesome!! SUCH a good experience!! We will definitely be going back next year!! :D


No comments: